Click here to view this position and apply via our LinkedIn posting.
About iovoxHello, we are iovox, we do smart things with telephony and analytics. We work with some of the most prestigious marketplaces and digital marketing businesses in the world, helping them to measure and create value for their customers.
The team at iovox have numerous high-profile clients including BT, Autotrader, Zoopla, PagesJaunes, Ouest-France, OnTheMarket and Immobiliare. Iovox is backed by world-class investors and advisors.
Even though we are working at home at the moment, iovox still provides a friendly and fun working environment. We are multilingual close-knit team with a love of animals and music.
The RoleIovox puts its relationship with customers at the heart of every decision it makes, happy customers mean a happy iovox family, which makes this an important role within the company as the role will be at the heart of ensuring our supplier carrier quality and relations are in sync with our ethos and requirements.
Whilst we would prefer all the below skills, we at iovox ultimately hire on your potential. We appreciate honest, hard-working, reliable people and we would rather train an awesome person than to hire someone who does not fit our team culture. We believe that you need to be happy at work and we strive to fulfill this for our employees.
- Number inventory monitoring and management
- Regulator number ordering and go live management
- Supplier number ordering and fulfillment
- Manage number porting
- Bridge between carrier relations and support
- Data gathering for carrier/regulatory disclosures
- Help manage new carrier integration and testing process
- Help analysis and reconcile monthly supplier invoices
- High standard of written English
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capability
- Plenty of initiative, creativity and fast learner
- Willingness to get involved and learn
- Be competent working with data and statistics
- Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially Excel
- Driven with ambition to be part of a winning team
- Have a sense of humour
- Right to work in UK
- Fluency in second language such as French, Italian or Spanish
Perks of the Role
- Private Medical and Dental Care
- Competitive pay based on your skillset
- 25 days paid holiday (plus the period between Christmas and New Year)
- CVs by submission before 31st July 2022
- Initial interviews held remotely by invitation only
- Unfortunately, non-shortlisted candidates will not be contacted